When you have a job, your boss, coworkers and even your team rely on you to get things done in a timely manner. And when you don’t follow through, it affects them—and maybe your long-term employment options as well.
But when you work for yourself, there is no one to hold you accountable.
No one emails you and asks for that new book, or wants to know when you’re finally going to record that video, or questions why you haven’t posted to the blog in 17 weeks.
On the surface, that sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? After all, not having a boss is one of the big draws for self-employment. Here’s the problem though: When no one is depending on you getting your work done, procrastination and just plain lack of focus can quickly take over and bring your business to a screeching halt.
The solution? Simply find someone who will hold you accountable.
One of the benefits of being a part of Simple Success Networking, is being a part of a group that is like minded. We are all working towards achieving our goals.
Connect with someone in your group and make a pact to keep each other accountable to your goals! Or better yet, join our new monthly get it done club… which is part of your membership.
A place where you can solidify your goals, get ideas and have your feet held to the fire when your not making progress.
Being a part of an accountability group is a proven technique to help you make things happen, but just like any tool, it only works if you use it well.
Lets make 2016 our best year ever! Together!
- Why You Need Relationship Marketing in Your Marketing Plan - January 29, 2018
- 3 Productivity Hacks To Grow Your Biz In 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Support Team - September 25, 2017
- What You Must Know About Your Potential Clients - August 23, 2017
- 7 Ways To Make Sales… Even If You Don’t Have A List - March 16, 2017
- How To Optimize Your Social Media Efforts With Timing - February 17, 2017
- Do You Really Know Your Clients? Find Out What You Must Know! - January 22, 2017
- More Important Than Money & Marketing: Understanding Why You Really Do What You Do - December 14, 2016
- Are You Sharing Too Much On Social Media? - November 22, 2016
- Improve Your Live Video With These Simple Tips - October 14, 2016