You’ve probably heard the gurus exclaim… content is king! But, how do you maximize the content you create? And, should your focus be on the content? Here are just a few things to help you maximize your content and make sure you’re focused on what will impact your business the most.
You may have already figured it out… but without a shadow of a doubt, your FOCUS should be on building a list!
I know everywhere you turn, you hear… “you need to blog X times per week.”
This can be a very dangerous trap because you get focused on turning out your blog posts and loose focus on creating RESULTS.
Whatever you’ve decided your content schedule to be, this is NOT your magical unicorn formula to a successful business.
Your key to a successful business is knowing where to spend your time for maximum results.
It’s worth repeating – your key to a successful online business is knowing where to spend your time for maximum results.
Social Media, Blogging, Etc is awesome, but it’s not the end all be all and honestly doesn’t matter if you don’t plug it into one key asset… your email list!
Of course, just having a list isn’t enough. You’ve got to maximize that resource as well! Here are a few tips to help with that as well!
Remember that just like your business is always evolving, so is your list. Be prepared to change with your customer’s needs.
As your list grows…you will gain new insights, know what works and what doesn’t. Your list is a valuable resource that can help you tune in and tap into their needs and provide them exactly what they need.
Today’s Guest Post Brought To You By:
Amy D Marie, Founder of Heart and Soul Essentials & Heart and Soul Biz Essentials
- Why You Need Relationship Marketing in Your Marketing Plan - January 29, 2018
- 3 Productivity Hacks To Grow Your Biz In 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Support Team - September 25, 2017
- What You Must Know About Your Potential Clients - August 23, 2017
- 7 Ways To Make Sales… Even If You Don’t Have A List - March 16, 2017
- How To Optimize Your Social Media Efforts With Timing - February 17, 2017
- Do You Really Know Your Clients? Find Out What You Must Know! - January 22, 2017
- More Important Than Money & Marketing: Understanding Why You Really Do What You Do - December 14, 2016
- Are You Sharing Too Much On Social Media? - November 22, 2016
- Improve Your Live Video With These Simple Tips - October 14, 2016