You probably think you know your potential clients pretty well… you may even have a client avatar for them. But, do you really know your potential client?
Do you really know:
Once you tap into this, not only will you be able to create services and products for her, but you will also be able to write copy to her that gets her to take action.
For example, if you’re uncomfortable with technology, and once in a DIY mood you destroyed your website during a simple update, then website management becomes a huge pain point for you.
Now imagine you find a website management service who not only works with WordPress, but who calmly shares examples of how they’ve rescued client websites after such disasters.
They’ve clearly addressed your biggest pain point, and you’re sold!
The same is true for your potential clients. Show them you can help them avoid their pain points or solve them completely and you’ll create an instant bond.
Now you may already have a good idea what causes your clients pain, but if not, you have plenty of ways to find out.
Talk to them. What do they most often ask or complain about?
Once you clarity around your ideal clients’ biggest pain points, you’ll have a powerful tool that you can use not only in your sales copy, but it will also help define your programs and service offerings.
If you can help your clients overcome the most painful issues they face, you’ll instantly become a more valuable resource in your niche.
And when you incorporate those same pain points in your sales copy, your conversions will dramatically increase as well.
- Why You Need Relationship Marketing in Your Marketing Plan - January 29, 2018
- 3 Productivity Hacks To Grow Your Biz In 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Support Team - September 25, 2017
- What You Must Know About Your Potential Clients - August 23, 2017
- 7 Ways To Make Sales… Even If You Don’t Have A List - March 16, 2017
- How To Optimize Your Social Media Efforts With Timing - February 17, 2017
- Do You Really Know Your Clients? Find Out What You Must Know! - January 22, 2017
- More Important Than Money & Marketing: Understanding Why You Really Do What You Do - December 14, 2016
- Are You Sharing Too Much On Social Media? - November 22, 2016
- Improve Your Live Video With These Simple Tips - October 14, 2016