When did you start your business and what motivated you to go into business for yourself?
I started my business in 2007. I was motivated by wanting to bring this medicine to everyone in my own way, with no one telling me how to practice or determining how long I could practice.
Tell us a little bit about your business?
I specialize in helping men and women to fulfill their fertility dreams.
Who is your ideal client/customer?
Anyone who is on a fertility journey. Whether it is working together with their Reproductive Endocrinologist or helping them to navigate the fertility arena, I am always available to help my patients.
What is the one thing that sets your company apart from its competitors?
Compassion and heart. I treat everyone from the heart and it is felt by all. I spend time with my patients and listen to what they have to say. I “hear” them and “see” them.
What is your greatest accomplishment as an entrepreneur so far?
Being referred by so many people on forums I know nothing about! People talking about the work I do and referring friends.
What are your top 3 values in life and business?
Don’t do anything half-way! Put your heart and soul into it or don’t bother. Be honest and treat others with kindness and compassion.
What is the most helpful tip or “hack” you’ve ever learned, stumbled across, or been given?
Something I learned from my mentor. Everyone needs to feel special. When I am with a patient, they are the most important person to me in that moment. My mentor used to make me feel that way and I adored him.
What’s your favorite funny story about yourself?
Going skiing, refusing to take lessons because I knew what to do and then running into the ski instructor during his class!
What is one food/drink you can’t live without?
Are you a morning or evening person?
What’s your superpower, or what’s your spirit animal?
My superpower is PASSION. My spirit animal: Tiger
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My hair! It would be thick and lucious!
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
What is your best advice for women entrepreneurs?
Hang in there, don’t give up. Everything takes times, be patient.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019