Who doesn’t want to increase their profits? Most entrepreneurs are always looking for profit-generating opportunities. However, something that is often overlooked is profit leaks.
As an entrepreneur, you want to get into the habit of looking for and spotting leaks or drains that lose you time and unnecessarily increase expense. Plug up a leak or eliminate a drain and you have increased your profits!
One of the biggest leaks that result in massive revenues lost is follow-up. Every entrepreneur has heard the saying – the fortune is in the follow-up. And, it’s true.
You may think you are following up on every lead, but chances are you’re missing some. A good system in place will ensure you follow-up on every lead and directly increase your profits.. thing: Not the odd lead, but a whole area you don’t commonly consider. And this goes equally for prospects and product creation leads (ideas).
There are some areas as well that are often overlooked when it comes to follow-up. These areas can attract more prospects and even give you ideas for new products or services to offer.
Here are just a few to consider adding to your follow-up system:
- Social Media Posts – respond to all comments and create a conversation.
- Blog comments – this is a great way to build relationships.
- Networking Events, Conference & Live Event – reach out and get to know the people you meet.
- Online Group Sites or Forums – get involved, ask or answer questions.
Follow up on promises you’ve made! Send thank you notes and tell your new contacts how to reach you. Brainstorm what you can add to give them a reason to keep your information.
And always keep your ears open for what they need next. (They’ll tell you—if you’re listening!)
Author: Amy Marie, Chickadee Marketing Boutique
- Why You Need Relationship Marketing in Your Marketing Plan - January 29, 2018
- 3 Productivity Hacks To Grow Your Biz In 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 3 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Support Team - September 25, 2017
- What You Must Know About Your Potential Clients - August 23, 2017
- 7 Ways To Make Sales… Even If You Don’t Have A List - March 16, 2017
- How To Optimize Your Social Media Efforts With Timing - February 17, 2017
- Do You Really Know Your Clients? Find Out What You Must Know! - January 22, 2017
- More Important Than Money & Marketing: Understanding Why You Really Do What You Do - December 14, 2016
- Are You Sharing Too Much On Social Media? - November 22, 2016
- Improve Your Live Video With These Simple Tips - October 14, 2016