Looking for a tan without the harmful rays? Then say hello to Ilona and Angee of Forever Tan SD. They are two of the nicest ladies you will meet with a mission to help people feel better about themselves! Both of these ladies are full of life and ready to change you skin in single spray. Make sure to checkout their interview below and learn more about them! To schedule your tan or get more info, give them a ring at 858-254-0276.
Tell us a little bit about yourself?
We love giving are clients that special glow of sun-kissed skin without the harmful rays of the sun.
What is your professional bio?
We are professionally trained and certified to spray tan.
Why did you start your own business?
We love helping women and men boost their confidence and feel great. We think the sun-kissed look is a great way to do that!
What are you most proud of in your business?
Making people feel good about themselves.
What’s your super power?
We spray tan, and make people change skin color!
What is one thing you can’t live without?
Sushi and Wine.
What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not running your business?
We love to go out for wine and never pass on a nice cheeseboard!
What is one thing you wish you knew when you first started?
How hard it is to find clients.
Any advice for new entrepreneurs or someone who is thinking of starting their own business?
Go for it, do your research and give it all you got otherwise it won’t happen. No regrets.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019