We love getting to know our members! We recently caught up with Dr. Jenna Swanson, DC, our August Featured Member. Jenna is an incredible Chiropractor and wellness advocate. When she isn’t helping her patients feel their best, she is out and about enjoying the outdoors or planning for her upcoming wedding! We know you’re going to enjoy Jenna! To learn more about her at www.HealthInMotionChiro.biz and www.PaisleyWellnessCenter.com.
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Born and raised in San Diego. Outside of the office I love spending time with my fiancé and family trying new restaurants, being active, bike riding, skiing, playing games, and wedding planning 😉
What is your professional bio:
I graduated from UC Irvine with a degree in Public Health and continued on to Chiropractic school in Dallas, TX. I have been in practice for three years and am working to build a family and sports centered chiropractic practice.
Why did you start your own business?
So that I can be my own boss!
What are you most proud of in your business?
I am proud of the fact that I can impact and influence people to live healthier lives.
What’s your super power?
I have “Magic Hands” that help people heal through chiropractic adjustments J
What is one thing you can’t live without?
What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not running your business?
DIY projects, spend time on the ocean or at the beach and travel.
What is one thing you wish you knew when you first started?
Being your own boss brings you a different type of stress.
Any advice for new entrepreneurs or someone who is thinking of starting their own business?
Believe in yourself and know that you are capable beyond what you believe you may be. Don’t take yourself too seriously and remember the power of positive thinking.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019