Starting a new business is exciting, but it is also one of the most daunting tasks known to man. The entrepreneur life is full of good days, bad days, and mediocre days. However, there are ways you can boost your biz income and get more clients than you ever really expected to. Here are a few tips to help you boost your confidence and close the deal.
1. Let your enthusiasm shine through!
Show perspective customers that you don’t just love your job, but you are passionate and excited about being able to present the products to them. Let your customers know you appreciate them and put them on a pedestal. People love to be appreciated and the efforts you put forth will reward you with customers that keep coming back to you for more. A lot of it has to do with attitude. Build and maintain a positive attitude not just today, but every day!
2. Be clear, concise and be knowledgeable about what you are selling.
Don’t ever purposely misrepresent your products. If customers see that you know what you are talking about and can answer their questions, address their concerns and care about them, they will be more likely to turn to you when they are ready to buy.
3. Expect to be successful.
Envision yourself closing deals like crazy. What would it feel like to be as successful as you truly want to be? Set goals and be determined to reach those goals. This does not necessarily mean you are going to succeed at each and every sale, but it does help keep you focused because you know what success really looks like.
4. Collect client testimonials.
This is a great way to build self-confidence. This is also a wonderful selling tool that you can use with new customers. Reading testimonials from customers can make you feel really good about your efforts and also serves as a reminder that you as a sales person can be successful.
5. Know who your prospects are and what they want.
Having that knowledge will help you build the confidence you need. Take time to study your prospects so you will know what products to present to them.
6. Be prepared to sell.
There is nothing worse than being caught in the limelight when aren’t quite ready. If you aren’t prepared, you will find yourself stumbling over blocks that could result in you losing the sale.
7. Appearance does mean something.
This does not mean you have to always be dressed like you are going to a wedding. If you feel good about yourself, your level of confidence will increase.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019