Simple Success Networking, an organization that supports women entrepreneurs has launched a new Chapter in Burlington, WA.
Inspiring and empowering women, Simple Success Networking offers a unique and exclusive networking group for women in business. Every other week women from different backgrounds and professions come together to connect, share their expertise and experiences, and to celebrate each others successes.
Networking is one of the most powerful, effective and fastest ways to grow your business and local women are finding it is the most supportive and exciting way to build their business, develop their own skills and form great business relationships; and collaborative alliances.
We run networking meetings, for both members and visitors, where local business ladies can support each other and make strategic connections, whether starting up in business, or well-established. Ladies should be able to find all the skills they need within each group to help them establish and develop their businesses.
To find out more visit the Burlington, WA Chapter page or contact Dawn Klevesahl at 888-49-books (2665) or by email by clicking here.
Simple Success Networking Meetings:
Every other Wednesday, starting October 5th from 9:15am to 10:15am. The chapter will meet at North Cove Coffee located at 1130 S. Burlington Blvd, Burlington, WA.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019