When did you start your business and what motivated you to go into business for yourself?
I started my business in September 2018 when I became an employee at Sunshine. What motivated me was the perfect opportunity Christy offered to help me grow my business. As well as I came to the conclusion if I stayed at Supercuts any longer I would never move on and be stuck.
Tell us a little bit about your business?
I am a fun energetic hairstylist who loves what she does and is trying to grow her clientele. Hair and education are huge for me. I do haircuts, color, highlights, styling, and even keratin treatments.
Who is your ideal client/customer?
Anyone with a positive energy who loves to get their hair done and it makes them feel great.
What is the one thing that sets your company apart from its competitors?
I have an A.A. in business and I am constantly going to educational classes to keep up and learn all that I can. as well as I genuinely care for every client.
What is your greatest accomplishment as an entrepreneur so far?
Freedom to form my business to how it suited me.
What are your top 3 values in life and business?
Family, being a good person, make people happy to be who they are.
What is the most helpful tip or “hack” you’ve ever learned, stumbled across, or been given?
A mistake is never a mistake it’s a learning curve.
What’s your favorite funny story about yourself?
I am a giant goofball my life is a funny story.
What is one food/drink you can’t live without?
White monster energy drinks and bean and cheese burritos.
Are you a morning or evening person?
Neither….. but I’d have to say more morning once I have my coffee.
What’s your superpower, or what’s your spirit animal?
I don’t know if its it’s my spirit animal but I love owls. It’s a healthy obsession.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
More confidence in myself.
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
What is your best advice for women entrepreneurs?
It isn’t always perfect but it’s worth it in the end.
Stylist at Sunshine Salon and Spa
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019