When did you start your business and what motivated you to go into business for yourself?
I have had my real estate license since August 2018. I decided to get into real estate because I love helping people, being able to set my own schedule, so I can take care of my two daughters. And I am so excited to meet new people and gain new friendships with this business.
Tell us a little bit about your business?
I work as a Realtor at North Properties. Buying and selling homes for people all over the area.
Who is your ideal client/customer?
What is the one thing that sets your company apart from its competitors?
There are only a few people in our office, so with a smaller group, we are able to help our clients better to find the right place they are looking for. Or if you are selling we go out of our way to help with everything, such as marketing, holding open houses and making sure you’re getting the right price for your home.
What is your greatest accomplishment as an entrepreneur so far?
Stepping out of my comfort zone, calling and talking to people and learning new things.
What are your top 3 values in life and business?
Family, love, being comfortable.
What is the most helpful tip or “hack” you’ve ever learned, stumbled across, or been given?
I love all those fun hacks on you tube, but I have never used any yet.
What’s your favorite funny story about yourself?
There are lots of funny things about me, that others could tell you…but my boots got stuck in the mud when I was kid while jumping over a hole and I fell straight in the mud face first!
What is one food/drink you can’t live without?
Water and my Thrive shake every morning.
Are you a morning or evening person?
What’s your superpower, or what’s your spirit animal?
I am an organized, paper fool…always making sure I am doing everything right and making everyone happy!
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Would love to be a little bit taller.
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
Everyone says I look like Sarah Palin.
What is your best advice for women entrepreneurs?
Just be you, go after your dreams, don’t worry about what other people think.
- The ‘Secret Ingredient’ for a THRIVING Business - December 10, 2021
- What’s Your Why? - January 18, 2021
- Featured Member Interview with Tara Marie Jack - October 9, 2020
- Featured Member Interview with Tamra Coviello - March 25, 2020
- Now is the PERFECT time! - September 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Tonya Clark - June 11, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Danielle Escalante - May 6, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Roxi Perkins - April 1, 2019
- Family Dinner, Family Wellness by Dream Dinners - March 5, 2019
- Featured Member Interview with Diane Hickox - February 1, 2019